Pick Up Lines
THAT WORK: THE COMPLETE LIST
This is a complete list of the best pick up lines that work every time you use them (well almost).
If you’re looking to make someone:
- Laugh uncontrollably
- Cringe with embarrassment
- Or just make them feel good about themselves
Then you’re going to love this list of the funniest, cheesiest and smoothest pickup lines ever to have been thought up.
Let’s do this!
What's in this Guide
Want to Bang Girls Like This?
Enter your email and I'll send you some techniques, tips and sneaky tricks that make girls like this BEG to sleep with you.
Don't worry, I will NEVER spam you. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Let’s break this formula down.
- Observation is simply you observing the environment you’re in and the person (target) you want to talk to and tailoring something to them.
- The situation means you’re using the right line for the right environment. You don’t want to use a sexual line if you’re approaching a girl during the day in a crowded coffee shop. That would be weird.
- Intrigue and/or humour means you must make the other person curious to hear what you have to say next or laugh (preferably both). Why? Both of these feelings cause that person to like you and want to interact.
- Delivery is the most crucial part. If you deliver the line without confidence or conviction, you’re finished.
Here’s an example of the formula in action.
Imagine this scenario:
You’re walking through the park on your lunch break, looking for a place to eat your food.
In front of you sits a cute girl, alone, reading a book with glasses on.
Now you’ve observed she’s alone and reading a book, plus she’s wearing glasses.
It’s also during the day, in a park. So the situation is covered.
So you could mention something about her book, the fact she’s wearing glasses and she’s in a park alone reading.
How about something like this?
“Hey, sorry I don’t mean to be rude, but this is a pretty weird place to be reading 50 shades of grey don’t you think?”
“With glasses like those, you must be a Harry Potter superfan. Am I right?”
All you need to do is make sure you deliver those lines with absolute confidence, and they will work.
Should You Be Using a Pick up Line?
We do not own the lines listed in this guide. If you see something you feel was created by you or someone you know. We’ll be happy to credit a source.